Search My Blog's

 photo ShirleyAnnsnailssparkle_zpsf654aa6f.gif

Friday, February 8, 2013


Here are a few of my most recent mani's that I wanted to share. They are pretty simple, so I will not include instructions but if you have any questions, just ask!






Sinful colors - Frenzy
NYC- East Village



WNW Megalast - I need a refresh-mint
Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors - Follow me on glitter


Sinful Colors - Boom Boom
Sinful Colors  - Rise and Shine
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Eel Skin
WNW- Black Creme 


Essie - Aruba Blue


China Glaze - With Love
China Glaze - Angel Wings

These are in chronological order, so you can see my skills progressing, however, I am far from an expert. I am learning and have a blast so that is what is important to me. 

Also, Please excuse my "Nubbins" I work in retail and I know that I am breaking the cardinal rule of all things polish, but I have to admit, my nails ARE tools! Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment